Why is AI good/bad

Why is AI good/bad

Personally, I believe that AI can be useful for good reasons, and sometimes AI can be bad. AI stands for artificial intelligence and it can be fun for people and we can use it for many reasons.

AI is a good cause. There are lots of reasons that it is great for us, for example it can help us with our writing and it can help us learn new topics and help us with grammar. AI can be bad for many reasons as well and it is so useful for people who are stressed out but will have to be careful with using it too much.

I consider that we may use AI, but we have to be careful and be wise with it because it may cause trouble  and it may make you anxious. We can become depressed. There are so many reasons why AI can be good or bad. I think that if we use AI we can make lots of  things possible.

AI is used mostly for stock images and is used for deep faked videos, some celebrities have been deep faked to look good on social media. Like  Arnold Schwarzenegger for example.

Someone used AI and got  videos of Arnold Schwarzenegger with his voice and face. The next one is Tom Cruise. They even did the same  just like what they did to Arnold.

AI can be scary and good to use but we have to be careful what we do and what we make. I recommend that AI is good and bad at the same time but we have to use it wisely.

One thought on “Why is AI good/bad

1. By the way are you from wesley primary school because my teacher used to teach there, and he was friends with Mrs Alluri